- Qualified Parenting Consultant
- Facilitator of The Circle of Security: A Positive Parenting Programme
- Qualified Licensed NLP Practitioner
- Experienced in support of parents, vulnerable adults, and children
- Recognised, effective Family Relationship coach
- Bespoke Parenting Coaching for children of all ages
- Life Coaching and Mentoring for Teenagers, specialising in Emotional Resilience & Self Esteem building
- Fully trained in Safeguarding Procedures
- Full DBS
- Professional Liability Insured
- Licenced Trainer for MIND Fitness
- Mental Health First Aider YOUTH
- Public Speaker
Based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent – Sarah is a proven expert in parenting and life skills coaching.
Sarah’s numerous opportunities to support other parents have come through her work in residential care, coaching vulnerable adults with acute mental health issues at Crossways Community and working with 16-24 year old young parents and teenagers at Chapter 1, in Tunbridge Wells, where accommodation and support services are provided. She iscurrently runs a Private Practice and is an associate Parenting coach with Starjumpz Children’s Centre in Crowborough
Sarah holds qualifications in ‘Making a difference in Homelessness Services’, Life Coaching , and Neuro Linguistic Programming. She is a trained facilitator for Circle of Security International, a Positive Parenting programme designed to enhance attachment security between parents and children by addressing the needs behind the behaviour. Traditional parenting advice often ignores emotions and so she advocates the philosophy of Positive Parenting as a pathway to happy, emotionally resilient children with good self esteem. All behaviour can be managed through good attachment.
Professionalism together with accessibility, Empathy with purpose, Reflectiveness and creativity underpins all my work.
A mother of four children of her own, she has assisted countless other women successfully navigate the demands and complexities of raising children – with care, professionalism and respect in all circumstances.
“I believe that everyone has a purpose…..treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of being”