Sarah has recently contributed to Health & Wellbeing Live and Women Work Events as a Speaker and as a result is gaining a reputation for engaging and informative talks about Family matters and Mental Health.
She will be speaking at the Thrive Event this September in Tunbridge Wells.
For Speaker rates, please email me.
Titles of talks:
- A Productive Guide to Positive Parenting
- How Positive Parenting Supports Children with ADHD
- Do you engage or enrage with your teenager?
- Name it to Tame it: Looking beneath challenging behaviour
- The Balance Act for Parentpreneurs
I can honestly say your talk was one of the best I have been to in ages. You are a natural presenter and your ability to connect with people shone through. I can see that your work makes a positive difference to lots of people.
Claire – September 2017