- Qualified Parenting Specialist
- Facilitator of The Circle of Security: A Positive Parenting Programme from birth to beyond that builds secure attachment
- Qualified Licensed NLP Practitioner for adults and children aged 10+
- Experienced in support of parents, vulnerable adults, and children who are neuro divergent
- Recognised, effective Family Relationship coach
- Specialisms in Neuro Divergency (ADHD, Dyslexia/Dyspraxia, ASD, PDA) and Gender identity
- Bespoke Parenting Coaching for children of all ages
- Fully trained in Safeguarding Procedures
- Full DBS
- Professional Liability Insured
- Licenced Trainer for MIND Fitness
- Mental Health First Aider YOUTH
- Public Speaker
- Finalist Kent Women in Business Awards 2019
Based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent – Sarah is a proven expert in parenting and strengthening relationships for adults and emotional and life skills coaching for children and young people
Sarah’s numerous opportunities to support other parents have come through her front line work in residential care, coaching vulnerable adults with acute mental health issues at Crossways Community and working with 16-24 year old young parents and teenagers at Chapter 1, in Tunbridge Wells, where accommodation and support services are provided. She currently runs a Private Practice and is an associate Parenting coach with Starjumpz Children’s Centre in Crowborough.
Sarah is used to working collaboratively with Social Services, Child & Adolescent Mental Health Teams, Adult Community Psychiatric teams and Domestic Abuse support services in order to get positive and sustainable outcomes, resulting in an improved quality of life for clients.
Sarah holds qualifications in ‘Making a difference in Homelessness Services’, Life Coaching, Neuro Linguistic Programming, and Autism/PDA Studies. She is a trained facilitator for Circle of Security International, a Positive Parenting programme designed to enhance attachment security between parents and children by addressing the needs behind the behaviour. This is part of my alignment with no 4 of the United Nations sustainability goals, by offering Quality Education that is well researched and evidence based. Traditional parenting advice often ignores emotions and so she advocates the philosophy of Positive Parenting as a pathway to happy, emotionally resilient children with good self esteem. Secure attachment is the key to fully functional families and relationships, which aligns with Number 3 of the United Nations sustainability goals for good health and wellbeing.
Professionalism together with accessibility, Empathy with purpose, Reflectiveness and creativity underpins all my work.
A mother of four children of her own, she has assisted countless other parents successfully navigate the demands and complexities of raising children – with care, professionalism and respect in all circumstances.
“I believe that everyone has a purpose…..treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of being”