Do you have a child or teen who is struggling with anxiety?
Is anxiety impacting your family life?
Does your child/teen have OCD, tics and/or tourettes which is causing distress?
Do they worry and feel stressed about exams or school/uni/college as a whole?
Are they having negative thoughts which causes them to feel low, want to hide away or harm themselves?
Is your child or teen finding it difficult to sleep at night due to worries about themselves, their school or home life?
Has your family been impacted by an event that has caused anxiety e.g a separation, a death, a move?
Do you want help in understanding where the anxiety has come from? Maybe you are wondering if it’s a symptom of something else?
Do you feel that you are treading on eggshells a lot of the time?
Are you struggling to know how best to support them?
If any of these questions resonated with you, then this package is for you.
What is the solution we are offering?
Your child will get:
- An understanding of the root causes as to why they are struggling with anxiety
- To have a clear plan of action which will give focus and clarity
- To challenge their own limiting beliefs, eliminate them and introduce a new way of thinking and feeling about the issue
- Building up their own self-belief, confidence and self-esteem
- The motivation and support to be able to face their fears head on
- The tools and techniques to create their own toolkit in order to help themselves if and when needed
You as a parent will get:
- An understanding of the type of anxiety that is limiting your family life
- Specific linguistic tools to promote resiliency and the motivation to adopt a growth mindset
- An understanding of the language and parenting approach which feeds anxiety
- Tools to build your child’s self esteem and confidence
Sarah and Anne have combined their experience and expertise to support you and your family in giving anxiety the heave-ho!
Using Hypnotherapy and NLP, together with Positive Parenting strategies, Anne Bayati Hypnotherapy and The Weller Way have come together to create a whole approach to finding solutions for your family that gives anxiety the heave-ho.
Children and teens can struggle with various personal, emotional and habitual issues which can affect their life in some way. As parents, it can often be very difficult to know how best to support them.
We believe in order to achieve complete resolution of an issue, the approach should be one which also includes the parents and family so change can come about more effectively.
Everyone within a family unit will have their own beliefs which can be limiting, parents can be stressed themselves due to pressures from work and life, and have their own issues which can affect the way they think, feel and behave themselves. These can all filter down to the child or teen whose thoughts, feelings and behavior may change in response to this.
By taking an approach which incorporates support for both the child and the parents, alongside tools to take away, this will ensure a more positive result is achieved.
With this is mind, our approach incorporates a whole approach to addressing anxiety for the individual and the impact it’s having on family life.
Anne and Sarah originate from similar professional backgrounds in that they both worked alongside and within the NHS before founding their businesses.
They have a similar vision, mission and ethos in believing that every child and young person can flourish with the right tools to support their emotional wellbeing.
Anne is a hypnotherapist and midwife. In her private practice she specialises in working with children and teens, with a specialism in anxiety. Anne works by eliminating the emotionally charged limiting beliefs which can trigger anxious thoughts, feelings and behaviours and replace them with how they want to feel instead. She equips young people with the tools to resolve their anxiety and move forward, therefore facilitating the growth of healthy self esteem. She is passionate about the mental wellbeing of young people and is a youth mental health first aider with the Mental Health Foundation.
Within her NHS work, Anne is the lead midwife in hypnobirthing for the Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust where she introduced this antenatal training programme for couples into the Trust in 2016. She is now offering training to other midwives. Anne has been married for 23 years and is Mum to 3 children and has 2 dogs.
- Qualified Hypnotherapist Dip PHH MAPA
- Qualified Hypnobirthing Practitioner Dip HB
- Youth Mental Health First Aider (Mental Health Foundation)
- Registered Midwife BSc Hons
- Birth Trauma Resolution Therapist
The Weller Way is a Family Relationship Coaching practice, founded by Sarah Weller, a qualified and experienced Parenting Consultant, Coach and Certified NLP Practitioner based in Tunbridge Wells, working throughout Kent and Sussex. Sarah has been married for 30 years to Paul and is a Mother of 4 children, now in their twenties.
Sarah has many years of experience and training for her role in supporting young people and families in the Mental Health and Homelessness sectors. In this role, she worked alongside NHS Mental health teams, Social Services and Health visitors and midwives to ensure that young people were kept safe and received the support they needed.
She is passionate about Mental Wellbeing for the whole family. She is an experienced Licenced Trainer for MIND Fitness and Mental Health Youth First Aider.
Sarah’s Coaching approach is completely holistic, to ensure that the needs of the whole family are met, parents and children. So during the process of helping parents unwrap what is going on underneath the surface of children’s behaviour, Sarah helps parents reflect on their own relationship needs.
- Certified NLP Practitioner & Member of ANLP
- Accredited Life Coaching Diploma
- Registered Practitioner for The Circle of Security International: A relationship building and attachment based programme
- Licensed Trainer for MIND Fitness & Mental Health 1st Aider (Mental Health Foundation)
To start your journey towards giving anxiety the heave-ho, Sarah and Anne are available for a free 15 minute discovery call each, where you will be able to:-
- Find out more about each of our approaches and the solution we are offering your child/teen and family as a whole
- Ascertain what you want to gain and the outcomes you want to achieve
- Explain how you are going to get there
- Take a detailed history
- Schedule future dates for each of the sessions
You can book your discovery call with:
£599 (payable at booking)
If you wish to pay in instalments, the cost for the package will be £660
The package will include:
- An initial discovery call with each of us
This will be followed by:
- 3 x 1 hour sessions with Sarah Weller for parent/parents/caregivers
- 3 x 1 hour sessions with Anne Bayati (child/teen only)
Each session will be approximately 2 weeks apart with the sessions for child/teen and the other for parents/caregivers running during the same week to ensure that there is consistent input on each side.
The package needs to be used within 3 months from the initial meeting to gain maximum benefit